#26 Theresa Reed
Theresa Reed is the Tarot Lady.
As a tarot lover, I was delighted to learn that Theresa Reed was coming out with a tarot book- and that it was also a coloring book. So cool! And so many things we could talk about on the show. Coloring book creation, picking the images to use, what it takes to create a coloring book? We go into it all.
Speaking with Theresa was a complete treat. We talk tarot, different learning styles, why mindset is the most important part of reading tarot AND even dive in to how Theresa uses tarot to plan her year and her creative projects. This one is a super fun episode that is both practical and goes into the woo- my favorite combination!
Show notes for Episode 26 with Theresa Reed:
- Why a coloring book? (2:20) Mentioned: Theresa's coloring book | Anatomy coloring book
- Learning hands on (5:00)
- Choosing the images for the coloring book (7:15) Mentioned: the Rider-Waite-Smith tarot | Baroque Bohemian Cats | Fountain Tarot | Dreaming Way tarot | Cosmic Tarot | The Mary-El Tarot
- The process of producing the coloring book (12:00) Mentioned: Sounds True | Theresa's Blog | Alexandra Franzen
- Working with a team (17:45)
- The full production timeline (18:30)
- Having a consistent approachable style (20:00)
- Talking smart vs. talking to help people (20:45)
- Learning to become a good tarot reader (23:00)
- Yoga, meditation and tarot as a team (25:00)
- Challenges of being a professional tarot reader and support that helps (26:45)
- Learning to detach and let go (28:15)
- Boundaries (30:00)
- Using tarot in the writing process and planning out the year (31:00) Mentioned: Yoga Nidra | Theresa's Entrepreneurcast | Talking Shop Podcast
- Tarot & astrology for business (35:30)
- On planning the year in October (38:20)
- On Theresa's nightstand (40:30) Mentioned: Theresa's recommended tarot books | The Cool Factor by Andrea Linnet | Rising Strong by Brené Brown | The Creative Tarot by Jessa Crispin
- Musical Oracles & song recall (43:30) Mentioned: Castagna
Photo by Danielle Cohen | Sponsored by Muse Monthly